if your boyfriend doesn’t worship your butt then he’s a lame and i’m very sorry you have to deal with that
friend: u high?
me: *reacts 10 seconds later* the fuck? no bitch
Things I learned in 10th grade:
1. When someone leaves you, it will hurt. So much that you want to slit your throat and sleep forever.
2. It’s hard when you realize that you miss them. It will be harder when you realize that they don’t miss you back.
3. The girl you’ve known forever will give you butterflies in your tummy and everything feels good. But it won’t work out because she is in love with a boy who treats her like shit. At a party, she will ask you to come with her to the bathroom. She will throw up. You pet her head and she tells you how much she loves you. You will leave the party with tears in your eyes.
4. Your friend will lose her virginity to her boyfriend who is 22. She won’t tell you until one night at another party when she’s drunk. They didn’t use protection. She’s lucky enough not to get pregnant. A girl in year 11 you always looked up to isn’t.
5. You will be afraid to go to prom because no one is going to ask you. In the end an old childhood friend comes with you.
6. He will buy you drinks and dance with you, but don’t get your hopes too high. You will look beautiful in your prom dress.
7. There will be party that changes everything. Or nothing. You will get drunk for the first time in your life. You can’t walk in a line anymore and you will laugh at everything. It’s that one boy’s party you had a crush on for months.
8. He will kiss you a few weeks later because he knew he could get you. You two won’t talk about it. Never. You will find out that sometimes boys are assholes.
9. Your best friend will laugh at you when you tell her that you actually felt something for him. That’s the point where you realize how much she changed.
10. You will distance yourself from her. She won’t notice. Your heart will break once again. You will text her in the middle of the night saying that you hate her. She won’t text back even though she’s online. Your mum will be there and hold you while you’re crying
11. You will like music no one else likes and you will be proud of it. You and your dad will talk about it and you two will get closer again. Maybe you’ll understand why things are how they are now.
12. Your best friend will stab you in the back. She will ignore you and you won’t know what’s going on.
13. You will try to talk about it and you will end up crying.
14. She tells you: “That’s life. People come and go, a year is a long time and we can’t go back!” You want to shout at her how unfair it is to just push you away after everything you did for her.
15. It’s not your fault, not this time.
16. There will be a boy you never noticed before who tries to fix you and he’s so, so perfect. He will laugh at your jokes and text you everyday. He will take you to the cinema and hold your hand.
17. You two will work out, most likely.
18. If you won’t, life will go on. It doesn’t stop for anyone.
19. A year is a long time, your best friend will stop being your best friend. You won’t end up with the person you wanted at first. Your heart wil get broken several times but it will get better at fixing itself. You will learn to love yourself. Be proud of it.
20. Don’t smoke and don’t drink vodka lemon.
if I have to fight for your attention I probably won’t even want it anymore